40 Activities & Adventures in Grenada
Here are some of the top activities, and adventures to experience in Grenada. Let us know if you are interested, and we will make the reservations on your behalf. In most cases, payment is not required until the day of your excursion.
1. Full Day Snorkeling & Sailing Tour (approx. 7 hours)
One of Karen & my favorite things to do is to do a day sail/ snorkeling trip with “First Impressions”. For $100 U.S. per person they will pick you up at about 8:30 am at the villa, and take you to the 60’ catamaran at the Lagoon (near St.George’s). The day consists of a sail up the West coast, stopping at 2 protected marine parks for a guided snorkeling tour (they provide all the equipment / floats etc.), a full bbq meal on board, and all your drinks; beer, rum punch, water, soda. One of the snorkeling stops is at the Molinere Underwater Sculpture park. Amazing! At the end of the day you are driven back to the villa, around 5:00 pm.
2. An Island tour - (approx.8 hours)
This is typically an entire day. Pickup at the villa will be at 9:00 am, with return between 5-6 pm.
Included is a tour & tasting at either Westerhall Distillery, or Clarks Court Distillery / tour up the Eastern coast, stopping to sample local fruits, coconut water, or drinks / stop at Annandale Waterfall / drive through the Grand Etang Rain Forest Reserve (and possibly feed the monkeys, if they show up) / a tour & tasting at Belmont Estate Organic Cocoa plantation, or Jouvay Cocoa Plantation / and lunch at Petit Anse, which is a small boutique resort at the most northerly tip of the island. We can tailor the day, and modify it on the go.
- The cost is $80 U.S. per person.
- Children 12 & under $55 U.S.
The cost would include your tour fees for one of the distillery tours/tasting, and Belmont Estate. The only other cost would be lunch, and incidentals.
3. Scuba Diving Excursions
Grenada is one to the Caribbeans top diving sites, especially for wreck dives. We recommend both "Dive Grenada", and "Scuba Tech", for their award winning dive teams.
4. ATV Tour with Sun Hunters - 3 hours
There are 4 different ATV tours available, three of which cost $130 per. Here is one example:
The Hog Island Tour:
Leaving our Point Saline base we drive through the fishing village of Calliste then connect to the Grand Anse Valley Road for a short distance before entering a charming little farming village where husbandry is the mainstay. Meandering down romantic shaded dusty trails we finally descend upon a secluded beautiful white sand beach. The views of the neighboring islands are majestic and are the best Snapshot opportunities of your entire Spice Isle vacation. At this point we crossover to Hogg Island – don’t stress because no travel documents are required! This truly virgin cone shaped island with wonderful sandy trails is a dream come true for the adventurous. And after you have seen it all it’s time to kick off your shoes and dance in the sand to some ole time calypso
To view other available tours, check out their website: https://www.sunhuntersgrenada.com
5. You can check out "Grenada Tourism" for other ideas.
Here is a list of other activities, and adventures. Let us know if you would like additional information, and we can provided pricing, dates, websites, and reservations. I'm happy to make recommendations, based on our own personal experience, and that of our guests.
6. Rum Distilery Tours (3 different distilleries) - http://www.clarkescourtrum.com
7. Grand Etang Rain Forest Hike - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractio...
9. Shopping - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/shopping/
10. Hire a Professional Chef - Contact us to hire a professional chef for the night!
11. Dining Experiences - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/plan/where-to-din...
12. Hiking Trails - Rainforest/Waterfront/Waterfalls - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/soft-adve...
13. Art Galleries - local Grenadian artists - https://www.susanmainsgallery.com
14. Festivals, Regattas, & Carnivals - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/festivals
15. Spa Day at Villa Beachcliff with Surana - https://www.facebook.com/mobilesetreatments/
16. Whale & Dolphin Watching - https://www.catamaranchartering.com/whale.htm
17. Sailing Lessons - https://www.ltdsailing.com/caribbean-sailing-schoo...
18. Diving & Snorkeling Excursions - http://www.divegrenada.com
19, Deep Sea Fishing - http://www.yesaye.com
20. Zodiak Boat Tour - https://www.islandroutes.com/caribbean-tours/grena...
21. A day at one of over 40 beaches in Grenada - http://www.puregrenada.com/explore/attractions/bea...
22. Tour of De La Grenade - Garden Tour explaining the vast variety of herbs, spices, flowers etc. use in herbal remedies production liquors, jams, syrups, etc. - http://www.delagrenade.com
23. Tour of Fort George, Fort Matthew, Fort Fredrick - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractio...
24. Grenada's Historic Museum - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractio...
25. Bowling - http://lavolanes.com
26. Visit the Spice Market in the capital city of St. George’s http://www.puregrenada.com/explore/shopping/grand-...
27. Nutmeg Processing Station - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractio...
28. Fish Friday - A street party in Gouyave, drum circles, dancing, and a wide variety of fresh seafood. - https://www.facebook.com/Gouyave-Fish-Friday-Festi...
29. Hashing - (every Saturday) Trek though a 1-5 mile trail, and party at the end with food, music, and drinks - http://grenadahash.com
30. Turtle Watching - Visit Grenada’s turtle sanctuary at the North of the Island (in season) - https://spectogrenada.com
31. Paddle Boarding & Kayaking - We are members at the University Club (10 minute walk) where you can use their kayaks at no charge, as long as you buy something (a drink or sandwich) - https://mycampus.sgu.edu/web/university-club/home
32. A variety of great restaurants, including a number of restaurants featuring authentic Caribbean cuisine.
33. Day Trip on the Osprey Ferry to Carriacou (Sister Island of Grenada) - http://www.ospreylines.com
34. St. Georges University tour - https://www.sgu.edu/about-sgu/virtual-tour/
35. River Rafting - https://www.islandroutes.com/caribbean-tours/grena...
36. Surfing - You can rent a board and surf right off the beach at Villa Beachcliff.
37. Cycling & Bike Rental - http://mochaspoke.com
38. House of Chocolate Mini Museum & Boutique - http://www.houseofchocolategnd.com
39. Art Fabrique - Local/Original Batik fashions for Woman & Men - http://www.artfabrikgrenada.com
40. Laura's Herb & Spice Garden - http://www.grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractio...
41. Bella Milano Bistro - Excellent cafe for cappuccino & Italian pastries! https://www.facebook.com/bellamilanogrenada/
42. The Plywood Bar, BBC Beach - World Famous fish tacos - https://www.facebook.com/Laplywood/
43. Esters Bar, on Grand Anse Beach - The best rum punch on the island! https://www.facebook.com/esthers.beachbar
44. Andy's Soup House - Excellent "waters", including lobster, lambi, and even oil down (occasionally) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Vegetarian...
45. Photo Shoot - Have a professional photographer do a shoot at the villa, on the beach, or wherever. Contact us and we will set you up!